International QSR – European General ManagerMay 24, 2015 Leave your thoughts
One of the UK’s biggest qsr brands had been aggressively growing its international business through organic growth and acquisition. A significant historic acquisition in Poland required urgent attention to improve performance and bring the acquired business into line with the parent brand.
- The business wanted to recruit a high performing GM to lead the turnaround and reposition the brand.
- It had already ascertained that there were no suitable candidates currently working in the country.
- It was essential, that the appointee spoke fluent English and Polish and had a strong understanding of the Polish market.
- In addition the candidate needed to be high potential for future leadership roles.
The SyBlue Solution
- As a specialist within the QSR sector our network allowed us insight into a great many GM / MD profiles across Europe.
- In addition to our network we mapped the relevant talent market within agreed target organisations, especially in Eastern Europe.
- We delivered a shortlist of two candidates, one male and one female. Both were considered to be appointable by the client. The candidate who was not appointed was kept in touch with as the organisation wanted that person in the pipeline for potential future roles.