Payment Solution Company – Head of Sales OperationsMay 24, 2015 Leave your thoughts
Our client is a rapidly growing, private equity backed payment solutions company. They have expanded rapidly and achieved double digit growth annually. Their strategy is to be the global multi-channel payment solution provider across sectors.
Having established a large pool of customers, and over £26m in transactions being processed every day, the organisation was looking to strengthen and develop their large account/corporate business.
In line with this development a VP of Sales was recruited into the organisation approximately a year ago to drive large account growth, leverage cross selling opportunities and build key enterprise accounts.
To support this development the organisation needed to appoint a Head of Sales Operations who could drive sales effectiveness, put in place processes, systems, training and operations to drive revenue growth.
The SyBlue Solution
Due to the nature of the role and the maturity of the function we needed to hire an individual with extensive sales leadership experience alongside deep change management and operational excellence exposure.
- Mapped out over 50 organisations
- Spoke to in access of 150 potential candidates
- Interviewed 20 candidates to present a shortlist of 6 candidates
- Candidates presented from Accenture, Barclays, BT Global Services, Global Crossing and Motorola Enterprise Services
- Candidate successfully placed.